The SmartLase C series offers the right configuration for every sector, always providing a solutions, disregarding from product’s speed, size and substrate (wide range of lens, scan heads and laser sources). SL C150, SL C350 and SL C350 L are designed for chocolate, frozen foods and desiccated food markets that need paper packages marking. SL C150 S and SL C350 S are designed for PET marking, reducing containers perforation risk, even of very thin and light bottles.
- Codes more than 100.000 product per hour.
- Up tol 99,9% availability rate with easy integration.
- Coders life duration increased of 30%.
- Scan head module change in less than 10 minutes without allignments.
- Integrated laser pointing diode and power meter for an easy diagnostics.
- WYSIWYG 72 remoted touch screen.
- Laser head in IP55 version (humidity/dust protection grade) in standard equipment.
- SmartLase works at a max temperature of 45°C (113°F) due to head and controller’s optimized cooling flows. Compressed air is not required for cooling.